Saturday, June 20, 2009

A VERY GOOD DAY


Yipee! We all had our doubts about a UPS delivery today, but they came through about 11:00 A.M. Duane got right to work while I went off with Millie to a quilt store. Amye stayed behind and read. When we got back from town, I found Duane saying I must be jinxed as he was having trouble with the fitting on the transmission cooler. Never fear...Duane's knows just what he is doing. In a couple of hours Amye and I took the Road Runner out for a spin to see how hot the transmission fluid got. What a surprise! Normally it runs over 200 degrees, but today it never went past 167 degrees. Even my radiator ran cooler. Duane, you are the man of the hour!!!

And better news...Joan got her tires mounted yesterday. We won't have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to begin our adventure. Tomorrow is the "D - Day" (aka - Departure Day!!)

1 comment: