Monday, June 15, 2009

The Road Runner is on the MOVE!

When I get a good picture of my Rialta "Road Runner", I will post it for all you folks that wonder what a Rialta is.

I am departing my home tomorrow for this great country of ours. I will be meeting up with two close girlfriends who also have Rialtas. Amye and her 'Tilton Hilton" from Oklahoma and Joan and "The Happy Turtle" from Florida are meeting up later this week in Brownwood, TX. Amye and I are having some work done on our Rialtas. From there we head WEST. "Go West young girls, Go WEST!" Yeah, I know the saying was refering to the opposite gender, but we don't fit the bill. Follow us on our adventures the next few months. I hope you enjoy it.

The Wandering Trio, aka The Terrific Threesome, aka Susan, Amye & Joan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue Sounds like you girls are going to have a great time.Fun! Fun! Fun! Be safe and enjoy. Debbie

    ReplyDelete